Skip to main content
- Sarah Richardson. Co-Supervisor: A. Gray
- Ornella Spagnolello. HIV screening in the Emergency Department: Lessons from the UK; 2019. Co-Supervisor: M. Reed
- Temi Ibitove. DP Precision Medicine. Delirium as an acute brain injury in hospital inpatients: can clinical features and biomarkers predict outcomes? 2020, Co-Supervisor: M. Reed
- Adam Lloyd. A video ethnography of leadership during emergency department resuscitation’. Supervisor: G Clegg.
- R Lyon. TOPCAT study. MD, University of Edinburgh, 2008-2010. Supervisor: G Clegg.
- V Tallentire. How can newly qualified doctors be better prepared in acute care? MD, University of Edinburgh, 2009-2011. Supervisor: J Skinner.
- K Letham. Part time MSc in Clinical Education at University of Edinburgh 2010-2012. Supervisor: J Skinner.
- S Lynch. MSc in Clinical Education