Why work with EMERGE?
- EMERGE is a leading UK academic Emergency Medicine research group with world class clinical and academic expertise.
- EMERGE is an enthusiastic can-do research environment and is consistently the top recruiting UK Emergency Medicine site to Acute Care research.
- EMERGE has a track record of delivering seamless industry research especially around biomarkers, data and novel technology
- EMERGE has established strong collaborations with Edinburgh University, Dataloch and Lothian Bioresource with expertise in waste sample use
- EMERGE has experience of commercial trials including phase 1 trials and has appropriate in house sample storage and centrifuge facilities
- EMERGE is a world leading clinical research infrastructure with a well developed standardised governance framework
- EMERGE is embedded within NHS Lothian which has many active commercial clinical trials in a broad range of therapeutic areas
- EMERGE and its academics are part of Edinburgh University’s Acute Care group
- NHS Scotland is a single unified health system with some of the best health data in the world and an informatics capability able to exploit electronic patient records, linkable through a unique NHS patient identifier, enabling clinical trials, stratified medicine and genetic studies